The NCLEX-PN Remedial Live Online course is designed for graduates of practical nurse diploma programs who have failed the NCLEX-PN 3 or more times and is required by the board of nursing to take this course. This is a live online course that includes 80 hours of lectures and 96 hours of clinical simulations. Course content includes care of the client in various settings, medical surgical nursing, maternity, care of the newborn, mental health nursing and overall role as a nurse in the 21st century.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improve patient outcomes with medical surgical and mental health disorders
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improves patient outcomes during pregnancy and labor and delivery
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improve care of the newborn.
● Develop leadership skills to delegate and prioritize patient care.
● Use technology to problem solve, collaborate, and communicate with peers
Who should take this course?
- Graduate of a practical nurse program who failed NCLEX 3 times or more.
- Graduate of a practical nurse program required by the board of nursing to take a remedial course.
What does the course entail?
- 6 weeks live lecture
- Self paced clinical simulation
Where is the course delivered?
How do I get access to the course?
- Registered students are provided course information and access after registration is completed.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, skills, and understanding of nursing concepts required for entry
into professional nursing.
- Demonstrate individual competency level applicable to nursing content areas.
- Exhibit readiness for licensure examination.