The NCLEX-RN Review Live Online course is designed for graduates of practical nurse diploma programs who need help in passing the NCLEX. Course content includes care of the client in various settings, medical surgical nursing, maternity, care of the newborn, mental health nursing and overall role as a nurse in the 21st century.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improve patient outcomes with medical surgical and mental health disorders
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improves patient outcomes during pregnancy and labor and delivery
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improve care of the newborn.
● Develop leadership skills to delegate and prioritize patient care.
● Use technology to problem solve, collaborate, and communicate with peers
Who should take this course?
- Graduate nurse of a ASN or BSN nursing program who needs a comprehensive review.
What does the course entail?
- 6 weeks live lecture
Where is the course delivered?
How do I get access to the course?
- Registered students are provided course information and access after registration is completed.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, skills, and understanding of nursing concepts required for entry
into professional nursing.
- Demonstrate individual competency level applicable to nursing content areas.
- Exhibit readiness for licensure examination.