The NCLEX-PN Refresher Live Online course is designed for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who have been out of the clinical setting for three or more years and want to reinstate their license. This is a live online course that includes 80 hours of lectures and 96 hours of clinical simulations. Course content includes care of clients in various settings, medical surgical nursing, maternity, care of the newborn, mental health nursing and overall role as a nurse in the 21st century.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improve patient outcomes with medical surgical and mental health disorders
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improves patient outcomes during pregnancy and labor and delivery
● Utilize the nursing process to apply critical thinking concepts that improve care of the newborn.
● Develop leadership skills to delegate and prioritize patient care.
● Use technology to problem solve, collaborate, and communicate with peers
Who should take this course
- Practical nurse with inactive license
- Practical nurse required by the board of nursing to a remedial course
What does the course entail
- 6 weeks live lecture
- Self paced clinical simulation
Where is the course delivered
How do I get access to the course
- After course registration is completed, registered students are provided course information and access via email.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, skills, and understanding of nursing concepts required for
re-entry into professional nursing.
- Exhibit readiness for the role as a nurse.